What does "home" mean to you?
It is a retreat after a hard day at work, a safe haven to be with family and a place where you can relax and unwind. Your home is an extension of yourself and should be reflective of what you enjoy most in life.
Our philosophy at Serenity Homes simple. We are dedicated to working very closely with our customers to ensure that our plans complement their lifestyle. Since we offer many opportunities for customization, minor as well as major modifications are not a problem. In fact, they are encouraged.
When you choose Serenity Homes, a family owned and operated company, you are choosing a home which will not only provide unequalled value, but one which is built with meticulous care. We take pride in our craftsmanship and use only high quality materials. Features which you will find in every Serenity home are:
• 9' Ceilings on First floor
• Stick Framed Construction
• Merillat 42" Maple Cabinetry
• Upgraded Maytag Appliances
• Energy Efficiency Windows and Doors, Appliances and HVAC Equipment,
Faucets and Air Seal package
• Choice of Propane or Electric Heating
• Low Maintenance Exterior Materials
• Hardwood Flooring
• Designer Lighting Fixtures
• Lifetime warranty windows and doors
• 2" by 6" Exterior Walls
• Designer Ceramic Bathroom Flooring and Coordinating Wall Tile
• Trim Package includes Wood Cased Room Openings, Interior Trim
and Casing at all Windows
Serenity Homes takes pride in building the home of your dreams. From the very beginning of the building process to the moment when you turn the key to open the door to your new home, we listen to your needs and desires every step of the way.
Come and experience building your new home with Serenity Homes, where quality, personalized service and value make the difference!